Saturday, December 20, 2008

i shouldn't do late-night entries


THIS IS ALL I DO NOWADAYS. Seriously. And watch Gilmore Girls. And it is so relaxing and so much fun and Valencia has screwed up one of my science credits and has it as an art elective credit, whaaaaat? So, according to my idiot of a school, I have only 3 credits towards science gen ed requirement instead of 6 like I SHOULD HAVE. Which means I would not be graduating after spring semester. Which means I could be completely screwed. So I take out my anger with boxing and advanced step games on the Wii then calm myself with those fast-talking Stars Hallow gals. It's helping my stress levels but come on, I should not be stressed during my holiday!! I want to spend it the way I have been BUT with more holiday movies and soy egg nog.

No comments: